Squats in strength trainingis a compound, full body exercise that trains above all the muscles of the thighs, hips and buttocks, quads, hamstrings. Squat strengthens the bones, ligaments and insertion of the tendons throughout the lower body. Squats are considered a vital exercise for increasing the strength and size of the legs and buttocks, as well as developing core strength. Isometrically, the lower back, the upper back, the abdominals, the trunk muscles, the costal muscles, and the shoulders and arms are all essential to the exercise and thus are trained when squatting with proper form.
- Squats Create An Anabolic Environment.
- Maintain Mobility.
- Increase Functional Strength.
- Increase Your Vertical Jump.
- Increase Sprint Times.
- Entire Body Workout (almost).
- Growth Hormones and Testosterone.
- Sports and Performance.
- Increase Upper Body Strength.
- Tone and Tighten Your Butt.
- Improve Balance.
- Prevent Injuries.
- Gain Flexibility.
- They’ll Give You Great Abs.
Toned Squats Workout is one package for all these benefits in your iPhone/ iPad. Detailed develop plan which will make you fitter in 6 weeks.
How to do Squats?
The movement begins from a standing position. Weights are often used, either in the hand or as a bar braced across the trapezius muscle or rear deltoid muscle in the upper back. The movement is initiated by moving the hips back and bending the knees and hips to lower the torso and accompanying weight, then returning to the upright position. The squat can continue to a number of depths, but a correct squat should be at least to parallel. Squatting below parallel qualifies a squat as deep while squatting above it qualifies as shallow.]Correctly performed full squats are much safer on the knees and remove pressure from the lower lumbar region.
• A 6 week program with 5 sets in a day.
• Exhaustion test available at the start and after every two weeks
• Help and support Feature is available.
• Sets number can be changed.
• See the logs with Graph after every completion of a day exercise.
• See the record of all the exercises.
• Picker for choosing number of sets will be available.
• Animation of sets number.
• After every completion of set there will be rest time.
• You can share the view about this application to your friends and family.
• Tweet the application after every exercise.
• Send us feedback as well.